Monday, October 24, 2016

School Anxiety

I can't really write about anything else right now. As we are passing the halfway mark of the semester, I can't help but feel nervous. Finals are coming up quick. All my big projects are about to be due. There are so many books I still need to read and so many papers I still have to write. Sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming, especially since I am a bit of an overachiever. I'm guessing that some of you who might be reading this blog are feeling the same way. Here is a little reminder for all of us:

We will be okay.
It will all work out in the end.
No one is perfect.
We are all only human.
We just have to keep doing our best.


We should all also remember to take care of ourselves during stressful times. If you are stressed out or feeling anxious remember to take time for your sanity. Taking a break to sleep, eat, or spend time with friends doesn't make you a weak person. It makes you a smart one. Burning yourself out is not a good idea if you can avoid it.

Are any of guys stressed out right now? How do you deal with it? Lets take care of each other in the comments.


4 comments:

  1. Hello Odd One,
    You are very insightful. We will be okay when it comes down to it! Thanks for the reminder. This semester is flying by, and I trust we will all make it through. Best of luck, Tomie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post Alexandria that many of us can relate to! I love your encouraging words. Continue to stay positive, do your best, and put your best foot forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post Alexandria that many of us can relate to! I love your encouraging words. Continue to stay positive, do your best, and put your best foot forward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All important reminders and ones that you will need to keep giving yourself throughout your career! Wise words!

    ReplyDelete